With the growing trend of digital landscapes, companies need to be agile with digital marketing for faster growth. Your digital marketing efforts should not be only concentrated toward paid or inorganic promotional methods such as search engine marketing, influencer marketing, and social media marketing, but should also be focused on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The next question that comes to mind is, Why SEO? One of the primary reasons it because SEO will provide long-term results, which will be more sustainable. So, what are the most important things to consider when developing an effective SEO strategy?
SEO has become the buzzword in today’s digital world, we all know we need it… but not everyone is clear on the strategies needed to succeed. …and how does a great SEO strategy fit in with your overall digital marketing plan. All too often, people spend thousands of dollars with little or no significant improvement, because they lack effective strategies. We all want to know the best tips to improve the visibility of our website and improve the score and ranking and search results. Organic traffic can add massive value to your business if done effectively and efficiently.
Here are the 10 Best SEO Tips for 2019
1. Target Engagement Factors – User engagement comes first. You have to think about customers first. Understand what makes their lives easier and work on those metrics. What information are they looking for? How can your website address those needs?
2. Relevant Meta Descriptions For Every Page – Look carefully at the meta descriptions and rewrite/revise them appropriately. Again, keep in mind what would help the customers rather than just infusing keywords in your content.
3. Load Time – It is recommended that the page load time should be under 2 seconds. This is a challenge because we all want beautiful, high-resolution images, interesting graphics, and engaging website page design, but in the end, we have to strike a balance between these wants… and the need to keep load-time at a minimum. Google keeps customers first in everything it does, so, if your website is faster than others, it will be rewarded by Google. This has now become one of the fundamental requirements of an effective SEO plan. Have a look at your website’s load time immediately and reduce the time as much as possible for significant improvement.
4. Focus on Voice Search– In 2019, one of the big talking points in SEO is the massive rise of voice search volume. It is further expected to grow in 2019 with Google Home and Amazon Echo devices taking a prominent place in every home across the globe. Now, Marketers are keen to push optimizing for voice search also.
5. Content – Content is king when it comes to SEO. However, cliché it may sound… it will always hold true. There can be no compromise with content. Ensure you write accurate and compelling content for better results, consider the mindset of your ideal customer or client, and provide valuable and relevant information above all. One more time “Content is king”.
6. Blogs– Some of your efforts should also go to creating compelling and meaningful blog posts. Blogs are said to be the best mode of interacting with users and also for fetching organic traffic easily.
7. Social Signals– Build more social signals by sharing your content on social media platforms. The more social media links that are referring to your website, the better! This can improve website traffic, engagement, and visibility in the Search Engine Results pages (SERPS).
8. Use the Right Keywords in Your Images – Ensure all the images used are fully optimized with alt tag and title tags. Perform keyword research and use a blend of low/medium/high difficult keywords when titling and tagging your images.
9. Infographics and Videos – It may be important to introduce or ramp-up your use of Infographics and videos as an important part of your website design and enhanced content for 2019. Make sure your efforts are also focused on creating infographics and videos wherever they will be most valuable and engaging to your web visitors.
10. SEO Audits– Perform regular SEO audits to keep track of your digital marketing efforts. We recommend monthly website audits to examine your rankings, backlinks, and content. Monthly audits are a great way to monitor your progress and that of the competition. This practice will require you to think strategically as you adjust/revisit/revise your search engine optimization efforts.
Get in touch with us if you are searching for website development, search engine optimization or digital marketing team. Evans Alliance specializes in customized SEO packages and measurable results for business leaders worldwide. We have been ranked one of the best web design companies in NJ consistently delivering outstanding results for our clients. Evans Alliance has offices in Sparta, NJ, NYC, New York, Indianapolis, Indiana and West Plains, MO.